I went to see Dan Bern on Saturday. (That’s my head on the left!) Before I left I thought about the pile of Dan Bern posters  that were sitting under my office sofa. I didn’t need more than one each so I decided to take them to the show and give them away.
I placed them on the merchandise table. The table had a sign to pay what people wanted to pay for the items there, so hopefully Dan made some money on the posters.
Declutter 2018 count 50:
- 32 Dan Bern Posters
- 2 crystal unicorns, broken
- 9 letters from Sue
- 1 Loon Magic sweatshirt
- 1 shedding scarf
- 1 pair of fingerless gloves
- 1 wool underlayer shirt
- 1 birthday poster from Sue
- 1 baby shower thank you card from Chris and George
- 1 Christmas postcard from Auntie June and Uncle Harold
- many years ago I volunteered to put posters around town advertising Dan’s shows — I was a very bad rep since I had so many left over [↩]